Top Ten Reasons I am excited about School starting
1. Seeing everyone
2. Having a Routine... I need a routine
3. GAMMA GAMMA GAMMA!
4. Having time to workout... gotta get that wedding body (but not the jillian michaels way, she scares me)
5. Playing Flag Football
6. SPRING SINGGGGG
7. Host and Hostess auditions (this will be interesting being on the other side of this, now i'm the one picking... weird)
8. Power walking all over campus from meeting to meeting (I pre-apologize if I walk right past you and quickly say hi and not much more! That means I'm on a mission.) Who doesn't enjoy a great power walk??
9. Giving a chapel announcement about Spring Sing (let's be real... its everyone's dream to give a chapel announcement)
10. Getting to teach little children!
Top Ten Reasons I am excited about Graduating
1. NO MORE SCHOOL (now i will be on the teaching end)
2. I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!! Yes... I earned my ring... haha (quote dedicated to Michael Newberry and Corey Pless since they read my blog)
3. Finally time to learn how to cook! I'm gonna be really good... I mean I have my mother's genes
4. Time to read books I actually WANT to read
5. Having my own classroom (knock on wood cause job market is scarce)
6. Having my own place to live with my HUSBAND!
7. Decorating our own place and having many projects
8. Having time to watch TV
9. Less stress
10. No TWS! I get to create my own short lesson plans... YES!